Taking pre-workout supplements since weeks, experiencing slight chest pains. Related?

Hi, I m a 17 year old male, recently I ve been taking pre workout supplements before the gym for the past 4 weeks (twice a week) and over the past two times I have been feeling slight chest pains, I m worried this could be to do with the supplement as I ve been weight training for the past 1 and a half years without any problems related to health, I was wondering if you think this could be related to the pre workout supplement, many thanks
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013