Taking petogen shots. Trying to conceive. How long does it take to be out of the body? Prescribed with ovral to regularize periods

how long does petogen get out of ones system. ive started since march 2012. and am planning to discontinue. i had my last injection on july the 7th 2012. my next appointment is october 2012. but i am planning not to continue with it anymore. my son is turning 4 and am planning to have a second child. soon. plus i have been on my periods since i got my second injection. in july. and they have prescribed ovral. to regulate my periods. but its not a heavy flow,
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012