Taking oxycodne, lorazapan, wants to quit. Is there any side effect?

Hi I have been taking 20 mlg of oxycodne 5 times a day.. I want to quit cold turkey, I need to know the side effects please? How long will they last? I also take 2mlg of lorazapan 4 times daily.. I am so depressed, I know I can not stop the lorazapan cold turkey and will have to come off that med slowly.. But I am confused all the time. I try to hide it, but lost my marriage, a four year realationship, and I find I am so moody, cranky all the time.. The only time I feel better for a short time is when I take half a gravol, my oxy, and larazapan, then in 3 to 4 hours I am a mess again. Please help.. I know I can go cold turkey on the oxy, did it two years ago.. Please tell me how long I will feel sick, and what to do to help.. NO more drugs
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013