Taking metroprolol tartrate. High blood pressure. Should I take losartan?

Hello..i been taking metoprolol tartrate 50 am & 50pm for a lil over year now & it wasn helpn my bp but good for hearrate..the dr just recently switch me to losartran & it brought my bp down & she weanin me off the metoprolol..but for the past days,my bp good but hearrate,stays,at 120 to 134...its do i need to take my 100mg Losartran & take metoprolol 50mg twice a day to gt my hearrate normal? im so confused..Thanks if u can help
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013