What causes increased heart rate,heavy aches in arms and shoulders and sore neck?
User rating for this question
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Increase in heart rate due to pain or heart dis. Detailed Answer: Hello, I have studied your case. Increase in heart rate can be due to pain or due to heart disease. To know for cardiac origin of tachycardia[increase heart rate] you might need detailed evaluation like ECG[electrocardiogram] and if required stress test. As per your symptoms neck pain can be due to diffuse disc bulge compressing your cervical spine. I will advise MRI spine to know pathology of your chronic back pain. You may consult physiotherapist for further guidance. He may start TENS, or ultrasound which is helpful in your case. You can continue your medication when pain arises. Pain might be disturbing your sleep neurotropic medication like pregabalin may help you. Also check your vit B12 and vit D3 in your blood. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Take care.
People also viewed
- 36 weeks pregnant and vagina feels raw
- Neck ache causes
- What causes heart ache after meth usage
- Cause of heart beating in the neck
- Causes of aching shoulder blade neck cancer
- Greenyellow mucus 36 weeks
- Reigers uncontrolable body shaking
- Symptoms feel faint heart fluttery
- Small mushy lump on my leg
- 36 weeks pregnant hot flashes pressure nausea
- Stomach flu at 36 week pregnant
- Does endometriosis cause body odor?
- 36 weeks pregnant floating things in urine
- Dexa body fat orange county
- What causes swollen glands in my neck and aching joints