Taking medications for UTI. Feeling exhausted, nausea, headache, stomach hurts. Taking chantex. Suggest

I have been to the dr. Recently and he has put me on med. for a uti but for the last three weeks I have been exhausted , nauseas all morning and afternoon and headaches at night. My stomache hurts some mornings when I breath. It is odd because I did not feel any burn when I used the bathroom so was shocked with having a uti. The nauseas is the worse. I did start chantex four weeks ago but did not know if that would cause the symptoms everyday and every night
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013