Taking loestrin. Unprotected sex. Missed a pill. Chances of pregnancy?

I ve been taking loestrin 24 fe for 4 months and have had regular short periods with it. Until this month and now I am 15 days late. My boyfriend and I are in a serious committed relationship and have regular unprotected sex and he does climax inside me. I take my pill everyday at 9am on the dot and have only missed maybe one pill in all the time I ve been on it. I just want to know if I should seriously consider taking a home pregnancy test or if this is pretty regular for someone to experience on this pill?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012