Taking high dose vitamin D for deficiency, brown freckle like spots on penis which itches, body itching. What can the itchiness be about?

I am currently taking a high dose of vitamin D due to a deficiency. Since I started this I have noticed some brown freckle like spots on my penis which do itch from time to time. I did notice my body starting to itch once I was given this high dose of Vitamin D prescribed by a doctor but he advised me that Vitamin D would not cause itching. Can you give any advise as to what these new spots may be on my penis
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  255 Awaiting Answer