Taking fluouxetine hydrochloride and adderall. Have nightmares. What can be substituted?

Hi, was wondering if I will be okay? i have been regularly taking fluouxetine hydrochloride and adderall for quite awhile now. almost 10 yrs for fluouxetine and only 2 for the adderall. i have not been able to visit my doctor, since i am unable to pay, being unemployed and without insurance. Since I cannot have refills, what must i do to cope? I have already experienced vivid and upsetting dreams, which i feel throughout the day.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012