Taking doxycycline and rifampin for precautionary reasons due to exposure of lab to brucella cannis. Having nausea, vomiting, low grade fever. Feeling of something stuck and hurts on swallowing. Advice required?

I have been taking doxycycline and rifampin for a week now following the exposure of our lab to brucella cannis. We were given these profilatives just for precautionary reasons. I did have nausea and vomiting the 3rd day. But it subsided. I had a low grade fever last evening but it seems to have subsided as well. I took my doxycycline last night and slept immediately afterwards instead of waiting 30 minutes. Since then I have been having a terrible feeling down my food pipe as if there were something stuck and it hurts everyone I swallow . I tried drinking lots of water and tried to push it down with food but it just doesn t go away. Kindly advice
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012