Taking crisanta birth control pills, prescribed on day four of cycle, continuous bleeding, not time for periods. Should I continue BCP?

Hi i started the crisanta pill for the first time last month and as advised started it on the forth day of my period cycle. However within a week i had to leave overseas so i continued to take the pill according to the time i was taking it back at home. However i have been bleeding continuously for the last one week whilst taking the pill although im not due for my next period till the 16th. At first I thought it must be the change of time or weather since I am travelling however the bleeding hasnt stopped. I have been continuing to take it everyday but Im still bleeding ? really confused and worried ? please advice
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012