Taking cipro for possible UTI. Still feeling the tingling in urethra. Why?

I am a 38 year old female. I went to the doctor last week feeling as though I had the beginnings of a UTI. Dip test came back 'maybe' (low number...2 I think) and I was given cipro for 3 days. It helped curb the symtoms but was slow to work unlike my previous UTI. I still felt 'the urge' day 3, albeit not as much. It's been 2 days post treatment and I am still experiencing an on again off again tingling sensation in what feels like my urethra. It feels different than UTI pain I have felt in the past. This is mostly 'annoying'. Feels more pronounced after I urinate and when I sit. Any ideas what this may be?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013