Taking chrominac-A for PCOD. Any problem in future to conceive?

Hi m 24yrs old(female).unmarried..55kgs of weight..5 10 height...i was recently diagnosed wid polycystic ovarian disorder..my gynae prescribed chrominac-A and asmita..but as far as i knw asmita is a birth control pill..so is it safe fr me to tk asmita and also i ve heard dat in pcod chances of gettin pregnant r vry less..m plannin to get married nxt year..so is pcod a curable disease and wil i b able to conceive aftr marriage widout any complications??..plzz help..thank u...
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012