Taking Trust pills, had unprotected sex, delayed period. Am I pregnant?

i am a trust pills user for 10 months. and i decided to switch to daphne pills. i tdid not finish the trust pills coz i already got my first period on sunday, so on sunday night i took the first pill of daphne. i had unprotected sex with my husband 3 days after my menstruation but i drink regularly the pills . i am expecting for my period this last week of sunday this month. but it didnt arrived it, and its tuesday now. am i pregnant? but i dont have any signs of pregnancy at all. i already have 1 year old and 3 months son. but i dont think im pregnant coz i dont feel anything at all just like before my first pregnancy
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012