Taking Pearly Penile Papules for bumps on penis. Any treatment ?

Hi Am 16+ And i have Pearly Penile Papules For about a year and 26 Days and am so Worried I search on the internet To know how to Remove Them I read About the Co2 laser Treatment and i read that it is expensive and i did t want to do it cause i donot have No money for that kind ah treatment and i read on the internet that u can use toothpaste to make them smaller And i Do it but I can Still seen them But Not as usually As First and some of the bump have Gone Please Help Me and i have Gf She want to have Sex with me but i donnot Know wat to Do... Help me Plz...
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013