Taking Ovacare. Have ovarian cysts, missed periods. Frequent loose motions and bleeding due to overheating. Worried

Hi, I am 27 years old. I had missed period for two months. When I consulted the doctor, she told that there are cysts in my ovaries and had to plan for pregnancy ASAP. I had taken Regestrone tablets and after getting the period I was adviced to take Ovacare tablets for three months. Since mine is a overheat body, I am unable to take Ovacare tablets continuously. I am taking the cooling agents like barley water , coconut water...but it is not sufficient for controlling my body heat. Due to this overheat Iam suffering from Loose Motions very often, getting very small amount of bleeding . I am worried about the small amount of bleeding which is happening due to the Ovacare tablets. Could you please suggest me if I need to take any second thought from any other Gynec.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  99 Awaiting Answer