Unable to pass urine completely. Drinking lemon barley. Urine test shows minor pus cells. Treatment options?

I am passing less of urine while urinating and hence I have to have lemon barley water to flush it out for which i get some relief . Two weeks back I had the same problem and consulted my doctor who requested me to get my urine test done. But not much of a problem, I just had some minor pus cells for which my doctor recommended some tablets and was fine for some time. Again the same problem has occurred. I am not getting any pain nor burning while urinating. Please let me know what should I do.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012