Taking Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo, delayed periods. Is it common to miss a period while on the pill?

Hi, I have been taking Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo for several months now. I have always gotten my period while on the placebo pills. This past week, I was supposed to get my period and didn t. I will now be starting a new pack of pills. Is it common to miss a period while on the pill? I took the pills regularly and didn t miss any. I also had 2 cortisone shots for my eczema although I m not sure if that would affect it.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012