Taking Oralcon, had unprotected sex after stopping pill, now cramping, dizziness. Pregnant?

Hi, I have been doing a some research and find myself very confused. I have been taking the Oralcon contraceptive pill for a while but end of June I stopped taking them after the pack was finished. I had my period while on Oralcon on the 22 June 2012 - 27 June 2012. I expected my period again on the 20th of July but it only came on the 24th - 27th of July. It was not a normal period. It was very light in colour and barely even there. My husband and I had unprotected sex once after I stopped taking the pill as well as the day before my weird period arrived and then once more after that. I have been feeling cramping, some dizzy spells and moodiness. Can there be a chance that I am pregnant or is it just due to me stopping the pill? Please help
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012