What are the risk of falling pregnant if I had unprotected sex during intake of the red Oralcon pills?

Hi, I would like to know what the risk of falling pregnant is if I had unprotected sex during intake of the red Oralcon pills. My previous pack of pills was finished, and I didn t have the time to go and buy a new pack. After about two to three days, I found a pack I had abandoned a couple of months back, because all I wanted from the pack was the red pill to get my period back. So, because I didn t have the time to go and purchase a new pack, I started taking the white pills from the pack I had abandoned, until I could make time over the weekend to buy a new pack. I then purchased a new pack about three to four days after the white pills were done from the pack I had abandoned. As soon as I purchased the new pack, I started taking the red pills, because it had past my 21 day menstrual cycle time. My problem is that I was on the fourth or fifth red pill on Thursday last week, when I missed my pill on Friday. I had unprotected sex in the early hours of Saturday morning (around 2am), and only remembered to take the pill about six hours later or so, and my period was very light in flow, almost not visible because I usually take about four to five days before my menstrual cycle starts cleaning up. I then immediately took the red pill, and continued with my daily intake of pills. I started with the white pills on Monday, then on Tuesday I decided to take two white pills instead of one, scared, hoping that the effect would be stronger in terminating any chance of falling pregnant from Saturday mornings unprotected sex. Ever since Tuesday, i ve been taking one white pill on a daily as usual. Is there any chance that I could be pregnant? I m concerned, because i ve been experiencing some abdominal pains ever since, which I can also remember experiencing during or after my menstrual cycle at times, but i m still in a slight panic mode Please advise. Regards, M.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013