No period after stopping Oralcon, have pregnancy symptoms, had experience break through bleeding once. Withdrawal signs?

Hi, I have been on the birth control pill Oralcon for 2 months, I had the break through period but after that nothing, I have now been off the pill for more than a month but still no period. I have always had protected sex, but there was a time that the condom broke. I am now experiencing several pregnancy symptoms . could this be because I m off the pill or should I do a test? whilst I was on the pill I still ovulated, even though I was told that I wouldn t. please help
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013