You did not have periods for 7 months, probably you are suffering from irregular periods
, stress and anxiety as you want a baby. Norethisterone is an oral contraceptive pill.
1. It is very important to regularize your menstruation cycle. Irregular menstruation
can be due to general weakness of your health, haemoglobin Hb% deficiency in your blood, hormonal problems, other pelvic infection
2. Get clinically examined, rule out possibility of pelvic infection or disease. Take blood tests to check out your hormone levels, thyroid levels and other fitness tests.
3. You may require HRT, ovulation study, USG or other treatment.
4. Get your partner's semen analysis
5. Do not gain weight, maintain your BMI.
6. Take high protein diet rich in minerals and balanced with veggies an d fruits.
Have patience, therapy may need some time. After follicular study
, if you need, you will be given medication to induce ovulation. Take care.