Taking Norethisterone to get periods. How will I know I am ovulating?

Hello, I was recently prescribed norethisterone 5mg 3x daily after not having a period for 7 months and I am trying to concieve. Once I have finished 10 days and my bleed is it likely that I will ovulate straight away? How can I tell this is happening? I have read up a lot about it and it seems most people were prescribed clomid to bring on ovulation afterwards. My GP said to go back if after a further 28 days I do not have a period. I am 23, healthy weight and exercise regularly, the only things that are against me are I have coeliac disease and sometimes stressed.thank you for any advice.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013