Taking Jolessa. Heavy bleeding, no pain. Should I wait for or go to doctor?

I've been on Jolessa for over 2 years and for the first time last week I started bleeding excessively, half way through my 3 month pack. At first I continued taking the pill, noticing it would not stop, I stopped taking the pills. But it still has not slowed down at all, I am still going through many heavy pads a day. I have not had any pain or cramps. So I am just worrying since this is the first time this has ever happened and I have been on the pill for over 5 years. I am mostly wondering if I should wait a little longer and see if it resolves itself, or call my OBGYN tomorrow and get an appointment asap.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013