Taking FSH injections and clomofene tab for infertility problem. Not getting cure. Any solution?

hello sir, I have a problem of infertility . Iam taking FSH injections from 6months and along with that iam taking clomofene tablets also. But when i went for scanning they were telling follicle size is only 12mm. 6 times same thing happened. And i have thyroid problem also but its in control. Iam taking thyroup-75mg. iam 28 years old. This is the 18th month of my marriage. I have irregular periods also. please find me one solution sir please
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013