Takes time for complete bowel, stomach pain and urge for passing motion arises again. Remedy?

hello dr good morning this is pradeep ,i will take 45 minutes to complete by bowel and i will feel that i have completed the bowel , but after few hours i will have some sort of stomach pain (like squeezing)and again i feel like having a motion(bowel) that severe pain will be having for an hour , 2 years before i had an colonoscopy but doctor suggested me there is no problem and everything is fine, and again now last week i went to manipal hospital there doctor suggested me to again for colonoscopy but he has given some tablets for a month LUBOWEL and some powder to mix with water and to have during bed time plz suggest me to solve this problem
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013