Taken unwanted 72 after partially protected sex. No period. Due to pill?

I had my last periods on December 15. Thereafter on December 21, I and my boyfriend got close. We had our clothes on. He sucked my nipples and I sucked his penis . He smudged his semen on my nipples and rubbed it. Little semen spill on my shirt. He did NOT finger my vagina . I took an unwanted 72 within 48 hours. My periods are generally regular. But this time around i have not been in periods and it is already 20th of January. This was the fourth time i had taken an emergency pill. Is it due to the pill or are there any chances of pregnancy. From Jan 1 i am on my exam leave and therefore did not have a hectic lifestyle in this month.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013