Taken medication for polycystic ovary syndrome. Pain in iliac fossa. Hirsutism, weight gain

Hey i am 23 year old girl and i am unmarried. I was diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome 5 years back and was given a course of dyne 35,three months course did a great help and my menstrual cycle was back to normal,but after the cessation of the medicine i gained alot of weight. At present i am 5 4 and i weigh 74 kgs. I have hirsutism ,my scalp is loosing alot of hair and i have alot of fat on my belly and hips. I am a dentist by profession. I have consulted alot of doctors to date but none of them give a reasonable answers,i take a routine ultrasound check up after every 6 months which never shows normal ovaries. My ovaries are always enlarged and have follicles around 2-4 cm. according to the doctor it will go away once i will be pregnant. The doctors say i should take some steroids that i dont want to bcz they have hell lot of side effects. The present problem is that i have a ticklish pain in my right iliac fossa to be very accurate ( i had an apendectomy 6 years back; keep it out of the D/D) the pain radiates and keeps on moving sometimes to my umbical areas sometimes the midline superior to my vagina with that my menstrual cycle according to me isnt very normal,the dates of the cycle are very normal, i have a 20 day cycle but the thing is that i experience severe pain in my uterus prior to the bleeding and there is a brown jelly like discharge on the first day mostly extending to the second day too, the normal bleeding is just for about a day or two after that. That is a concern now. With that i still have hirsutism,i have hair on my chest and breast that is disturbing,i weigh alot and when i try to control my diet and work out the fat only comes off my shoulders and back,not my hips and stomach area and legs. And with all that i have depression and personality changes,mood swings. I always feel like crying. This all is not normal. I want a cure. I am from pakistan and i have no clue how to help it. Regards! Nimra khan
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012