The i-pill has side-effects :
– most common, but not that much worrisome
- Mood fluctuations
- Abdominal pain
- Possible bleeding during periods – excessive bleeding in some cases
– very rare, but may create problems for unmarried girls before their parents
- Possible sudden weight fluctuations
- Serious heart problems for those women who smoke – interestingly, it has been seen that contraceptive
pills are being used on regular basis by those women who smoke regularly
- Can cause irregular menstrual cycle.
The chances of pregnancy
are less if you have taken the i-pill within 72 hrs after the unprotected sex. As per the symptoms and history of i-pill it seems that you are having the side effects of i-pill.
The i-pill may have the side effects of irregular menstrual cycle and delayed or absent menstrual cycles.
You may have the blood hcg test done to rule out pregnancy if you are still having a doubt.The sonography
of uterus and adnexa is more confirmatory test to rule out pregnancy.