Taken daphne pills, unprotected sex, delayed periods, pregnancy test negative, taken althea. Pregnant?

hi.... i took daphne pills 1 month ago then i stop because my menstruation did not come... after i took 28 tablets of daphne pill, i stop because i thought that i was pregnant ...then i checked my urine two times by Pregnancy test but it was negative.... then after 2days of taking pills i have unprotected sex...then until now 1 week after my menstruation did not come then i take althea pills... is there possibility that i am pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012