Taken Sulpha antibiotic for UTI. Suffering from tremors, muscle spasm, migraine. How long will it last?

Sulpha antibiotic given for UTI made me awesomely ill, DC'd it, but still having strong, residual side effects one full day after being DC'd. Dosage was 800/180 x 2 daily for seven days, halted on day 3.5! How long should it take to purge this poison from my body? I am a 5'9 168 lbs male...As an interesting aside, the most aggressive side effects of any antibiotic I've ever encountered, including, tremors, muscle spasms(full body), loss of fine motor control(couldn't dial the phone), itching head to toe, migraine, fever, chills, photosensitivity, macular issues, anxiety, difficulty breathing. First three days of treatment were unspectacular, became rapidly incapacitated immediately following day four morning dose...Never will I ever consume that medicinal again, horrifying speed of onsite.....Thanks for any replies.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013