Taken Postinor after having unprotected sex. No period, breast pain, back pain. Pregnant?

Hai Doc, my last period on 6 February end period on 10. And had sex wid my BF on 10 Feb and i took postinor on 11 and we still had sex many times till 14 february. But on 13 i took postinor again. Cus panic all pills 2+2. And me get bleeding so many times pee n pain when urinate on 14-17 feb. Till today 14March I m still not having period. But my waist , breast all pain n get backache too. And feel something in my lower tummy, till now me still dun have time buy pregnancy test . Is it I m pregnant ? Thank You and plz do reply me. Really appreciate.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013