Taken Next choice, brown discharge, sickenss, breast tenderness, back cramps. Pregnant?

Hi my question is this: I had sex with boyfriend about the exact time I was ovulating. Took next choice 36 hours later it has been 12 days since I took the one step pill . Period due tomorrow and yesturday had very small amount of Tanisha discharge and today small amount of brownish discharge. No bleeding or anything. Also feeling very sick to stomach almost to wear if I get to hot almost pass out. Sore tender breast slight back cramps and when feeling sick get really weak. Could I have gotton pregnant? I m confused. Cuz now there is no more discharge at all. Please help. Cuz if I was to b pregnant wouldn t it harm the baby? :(
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  47 Awaiting Answer