Had unprotected sex, taken Next Choice. Bleeding, nausea, dizziness, abdominal pain, swollen glands, night sweats. How long will side effects last?

I had unprotected sex just after my period had ended and took the next choice emergency contraceptive just to be safe. It has been a week since then and I have had extremely heavy bleeding since I took it, even though my period had just ended. I have also felt nauseous, very dizzy, have abdominal pain , my glands in my throat are swollen, have the chills, and have horrible night sweats . I have not been able to workout at all, and I had to stay home from work today. How long will these side effects last?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013