Had unprotected sex, taken next choice, have brownish discharge. Could I be pregnant?

i had sex with my boyfriend yesterday morning and it was unprotected i kept wiping his penis every time he pulled back out and then way before he was about to ejaculate had pulled out of me. i checked my app and i apparently started ovulation the 14th. Idk if i could be pregnant and i dont start my period until like march 5th. i just took next choice. Even tho it was like an hour past the 24 hours. Will it still work after the ovulation thing and what does the withdrawal bleeding mean? I also had some brownish discharge yesterday and the day for that very light tho. I m still waiting to take the second pill . Should I be worried...?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013