Taken Microgynon on first day of period. Continuous bleeding now. Will this stop?

Hi i started taking microgynon 30 on the 1st day of my period which lasted 5 days, 3 days after that had stopped i started bleeding again which lasted 13 days so just stopped taking them & week after that bleed stopped i started again & im now on day 15! Will this stop as its really getting me down ive been back to the doctors who said keep taking them to see if it settles.. Which i will most deffenlty wont do now after this!
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012