Taken Cisplatin and blood transfusion. Swelling, redness, hardness on wrist. Pains when touched. Will Thrombofob help?

i had two units of blood transfusion on a day and the next day i was given Cisplatin and RL through the same channel which was done on the junction of the wrist. I have some swelling, redness and hardness on the wrist area. It pains when touched but the pain is not radiating in the upper part of the arm. I have been applying Thrombofob ointment and cold compress. Will the pain and redness go with this?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013