Symptoms of concussion, blurred vision, fatique, headache, dizziness. Consult ER?

I was in a car accident 11 days ago, in which I was rear-ended. I have been exhibiting the "normal" symptoms of concussion (memory loss, confusion, blurred/tunnel vision, seeing spots, ringing in ears, fatigue, headaches, dizziness, irritability/mood swings, occasional tingling/numbness in hands, difficulty/slowness when reading or doing math, loss of balance), as well as neck/back pain and stiffness. I've been seeing a chiropractor, which has helped my neck and back tremendously, but the "mental" symptoms seem to be getting worse. I've spent nearly the entire day in bed due to dizziness and loss of energy, and feel pressure in my head, as well as flushing of the skin and cold hands/feet. I also feel my pulse throbbing throughout my body. Is a visit to the ER necessary?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013