Swollen testical, nausea, had surgery for hernia, still feeling nausea, swelling. Suggestion?

I HAVE HAD SWOLLEN AREA ABOVE MY LET SIDE BALL, MY BALL WAS GOING UP AND ABOVE ALL I HAD A VOMITING FEELING. I WENT TO IRANIAN HOSPITAL AND THEY TOLD ME ITS HERNIA AND I MADE SURGERY AND NOW AFTER 4 & HALF MOTHS I STILL HAVE SOME OF THE SIGNS LIKE VOMITING FEELING, SWELLING AND GOING DOWN OF THE AREA AND THE BALL GOING UP. I WENT 3 TIME TO THE SAME SURGIAN AND 1 TIME TO ANOTH IN IRANIAN HOSPITAL AND THEY TOLD IT WILL RECOVERY. DONT WORRY YOU NEED TIME.. BUT I DONT THINK THAT THINGS ARE RIGHT AND HAVE DOUBT THAT I AM CURED. PLEASE GUIDE ME WHAT TO DO?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012