Swollen right breast, subjected to antibiotics intravenously. Meanwhile, pregnancy confirmed. Affect of antibiotics on baby?

i am 6 weeks old pregnant.Three weeks ago i had a swollen right brest in which a CT scan was carried out on me to see if my pituitary gland is not in anyway affected as i have been on treatment of high prolactine level for sometime with Cabergoline .As a result of the enlargement of the right breast i was subjected to a lot of antibiotic intravainously (6 hourly) for ten days.After leaving the hospital i was given Ampiclox capsule for five days and another anti-biotic injection for another five days.It was when i started vomiting continuoesly that i asked my Doctor to carry out a pregnancy test on me and the test result was positive.I have taken series of antibiotics and i dont know the implication of this on the foetus .Please what do i do.I am in Nigeria Africa and i dont even have a credit card so there is no way i can make a payment.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012