Have lower abdominal pain, swollen breast. No pregnancy shown in ultrasound. Feels discomfort. What to do?

I have lower abdominal pain . I went to the doctor three days ago due to my one of my breast being swollen and common pregnancy symptoms . He said he couldnt see a pregnancy in the ultrasound because my uterus measure 4.4cm and when pregnancy excist it should measure above 5cm. So tonight I have discomfort with my underwear I can stand it touching where the pubic area ends also no both my breast are swollen and hurt an to ease pain I dont wear a bra could you help me please! Thankyou
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012