Having constant cold. Diagnosed with sinusitis. Relieves on taking Aspirin and ampiclox. Reddish spots on the throat. What to do?

Hello Doctors, please i have been having constant cold for 5 years, have went for medical examination which i was diagnosed of having Sinuses, i was placed on drugs, sometimes it goes and comes back, but the thing is that whenever it goes, the upper floor of my mouth look smooth and always rough when it comes back, if i used Aspirin , Antibiotic like Ampiclox or any antimaleria drugs it goes. For almost a year have been having thisv red small spot at the back of my troat that never goes away follow by like a red paches of vein around my mouth and when i sleep only doing the night, i have this chocolate colour saliva stuck at the back of my troat without any mouth pain. Doctor am confused, hope am not dieing gradually. please what should i do.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012