Swollen numb face, teeth sensitivity. Have dandruff. Is there a permanent nerve damage?

48 year old male. left side of face feels swollen and numb from direct center of jaw to ear to middle of forehead . Left side teeth are also sensitive. Bite tongue often, drool in sleep, eye left eye feels tight all the time, constant issue with left nostril in morning. Face does get dry, have always had full head of hair with no issue. Hair tends to have dandruff type issue noticable on shirt with flakes later in day. Conditon is 1 year old. No horrific pain just discomfort, MRI was negative 6 months ago. Is is permanant nerve damage? What can I do?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013