Black specks in stools. Also, suffering from bad hypochondria. Are those the undigested food items consumed?

I have black flecks in my stool , specifically, after I wiped. I recently ate broccoli though (less than 24 hours ago), but couldn t determine for myself if it was simply undigested broccoli buds or not. I am also suffering from pretty bad hypochondria. I am misdiagnosing myself all over the place ( back pain = spinal tumor , testicle pain = testicular cancer , and so on). The stress has gotten pretty bad, as this bout of hypochondria has been pretty intense for the past two weeks. Due to a lack of medical insurance, I ve yet to set an appointment for a physical, and of course I m terrified. I m sure my anxiety has caused some of the pain I m diagnosing. Does it sound plausible that the black specks could be broccoli buds or have I given myself something like IBS? Also, any general advice you could give me to get me through this stressful period would be helpful. -Andrew
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  113 Awaiting Answer