Swollen lymph nodes, fatigue, skin rash on legs, arms. Taking antihistamines, no relief. Treatment?

I have prolonged swollen lymph glands behind both ears-no sore throat ,but on and off cold-like symptoms. fatigue often,nodes sometimes very enlarged, sometimes smaller but over 6 year period now.Not sore,but hard and unmoving upon touch. I have also lately developed a skin rash that is extremely itchy and in various places,legs,arms,back-inconsistently.not responding to anti-hystamine. are symptoms related? what could be possible diagnosis? please? many thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012