Swollen and painful lymph node under arm. Knot on back of neck. Related symptoms?

Lymph node under right arm has been swollen and painful when I move my arm or touch it. Has been this way for a year now, went away for a month then recently came back. Today I noticed a marble sized knot on back of neck , top of trapezoid muscleIt it is sore to the touch. I do not know what any of this could be or if they are related. Please help I am very worried and do not have medical insurance to get this checked out
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012