Swelling over broken tooth, pressure on pressing the corresponding cheek causing runny nose. Chances of dental abscess?

I have a swollen area over a broken tooth . It is above the top of the tooth where the cheek meets the gum. I can t see it, but can feel it. ThEre is no pain associated with it but some pressure if I press on my cheek right below the cheekbone near my nose. And my nose runs. Sould I be worried about a dental access, or is it more likely related to a sinus infection? My ears have been clogged up for weeks since allergy season started but my noes isn t too stuffy.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012