Swelling on the roof of mouth, skipped heart beats, chest pain while breathing on eating after being sleep and food deprived. Cause?

I haven t slept in over 42 hours, I have taken three 50mg Vyvanses during the period. I have only aren t three eggs and a banana since yesterday morning. I went to eat some turkey out of my refrigerator and after I swallowed the deli meat the roof of my mouth instantly swelled up and it s a burning pain now and won t go away ! I also hear and feel my heart skip a few beats I feel like in the middle of my chest every so often, and in addition, when I breathe sometimes I will experience a pain in my chest lung region so severe that I can not take a full breath of air until the pain subsides completely. I am only 20 years old. What s going on with my body? I also have severe insomnia sometimes and can t sleep for days. Therefore this results in having a hard time waking up like a normal person for class in the morning...
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013