Swelling and pain in the collar bone due to strained neck muscles. Getting electric stimulation on the neck and back. Could this be arthritis?

Hi, I ve had this pain on my collarbone for 2 weeks now and I cant figure out what it is.. my collarbone on the right side looks like its a bit swollen and the bone seems more protruded (which would be right under the center of my neck ) I have a 7 month old and I repetitively hold her on my right side and fix her milk or do other things with my left hand (I m a lefty) I ve been to a doctor and a physical therapist and they re saying I have strained my neck muscles. So I ve been getting electric stimulation done around my neck and back. The problem is that the pain is not in my neck but directly on my collarbone so I don t think its a muscular issue at least not in my neck. I am 30 years old, don t have any other problems, and exercise twice a week. What could this be? Could I have Arthritis? am I too young for this? or maybe a bruised collarbone? I don t know what to make of it.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012