Sweating, vomiting, swollen eye, headache, neck pain. Migraine?

My nineteen-year-old son woke up yesterday in a sweat and vomited. The vein above his left eye was swollen and throbbing and he had a severe, migraine-like headache . The vein is a little less swollen today but painful, spongy and throbbing. His temple hurts. No vomiting today. Some pain in the back of his headache and a little neck pain . Could this be a migraine? or a virus? Should I be concerned about the vein swelling? could it be an aneurysm?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012