Sweating, confusion, headache, nausea after getting off anti-depressants. Will it subside gradually?

I have been on anti depressants for over 3 years changed a few times like Effexor, lexapro . Anyway of late I ve been feeling better and saw my doctor to get off them he set me up a 2 week plan to slowly reduce off them completely However this is my 2nd week now of being off antidepressants and experiencing what I think withdrawal syndrome . Sweats, confusion, headaches , nausea brain shocks Is this normal 2 weeks on and will go away? Is this happening because I was on them for so long as well?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012